Tuesday, January 31, 2012

First Blog Post

Alright, so this is the first blog post for the class.  I guess a little bit about myself.  I am going to school to become a history teacher.  Would love to become a history professor at a University, but figured I would have to start out in high school and then work my way up.  I am married, with no kids, as I like to say "no K's no P's," but the wife says differently, and as we all know, "if mama ain't happy, then nobody happy."  And that's about it.  Do play a bunch of video games, usually RPG's for the PS3!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! That's cool that you want to be a history teacher. Which University do you want to teach at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of history are you into? World or U.S.? I personally LOVE the french revolution history even though its pretty grisly, but the whole Marie Antoinette and King Louis monarchy fascinates me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I love medieval European history, but I would have to say anything before 1800's, I don't know why, but everything after 1800's is kind of boring to me, probably because it is more recent! I would have to say that I want to teach at any University that will accept me first, but then I would love to teach at NAU!

    ReplyDelete